sharing is loving



















Friday, March 11, 2011

what im thinking now is...

i would like to say thank you to everyone!

people who love me
hate me(i hope no one was x))

u let me knw the truth in life....what should i do,or what i shouldnt...!!

it has been sixteen years and 4-5 months now!
我都活得很好!

haha!suddenly wanted to write these out...
but dun think too much!!
im not going to suicide or do whatever will hurt myself!
hahahah!i just want to express my feelings at tis moments!! xD
im fine! =DD

5 comments:

  1. i like ur 字形。。。
    very special...u know...
    hehe
    i wan to tell u ...
    i hate u!!!
    hate u,why u r pretty than me..
    hate u,why ur exam better than me..
    hate u,why ur fren more than me..

    hehe...u know..
    just kidding u...
    kkkkk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. vonne:我觉得合得来的朋友才有用,
    几个就够了!(you and me) :DD
    你成绩本来就好过我的咯><你自己懒惰罢了!
    平时华文的字词我都不知道,问你你都会!这样比较厉害!
    love you <3 !!

    ReplyDelete