sharing is loving



















Wednesday, November 23, 2011

healthy teeth

i went dental last day!actually my parents urged me to go since last holidays,but i was lazy to wake up early in the morning everytime(if we didn't make appointment before we go,we have to wait for many hours!),...till now!i had decayed teeth (upper left and right 1st Molar)So, i did filling teeth and also teeth scaling and polishing.
this is teeth scaling
 it helps to remove the stains remaining on the teeth...and let your teeth become clean and shy! :)  Although i brush my teeth twice times everyday,but i didn't brush properly. The dentist teached me the right way to brush my teeth!floss teeth,when it is necessary ; gargle after eating is in need too.i will keep this healthy habit to live healthily :D


No comments:

Post a Comment