sharing is loving



















Friday, October 28, 2011

i cut my fringe!

tada!my looked with wearing glasses!they said i look like a teacher or someone is serious,am i?hehe,anyway,my eyesight was getting worse since few months ago...it helps me to look at whiteboard as my seat is far than it!bsides,it's also important for driving at night(next time when i get my driving license^^)i know it still have to wait for long time!
today is 2011 final exam last day,we went to seoul (korea @@) garden(how to spell??)whatever!but unluckily,"girls period"now,i cant drink cold drinks!!destroy all my plan!!hmmmmm....they bought a cake for wanjing and me *our birthday are same day!!thanks alot, really appreciate for you guys!
after that,jiahui and me went to sushi boat,eat again!haha!thanks for her too,i enjoyed every moment we going out together,(lot of jokes to tell each other!haha) but my legs so pain now...

share a song here....its music video is a lil bit old d,but ignore it(if you really care on that),just listening to the songs !



2 comments: