sharing is loving



















Friday, January 20, 2012

that's why i decide to study Psychology

another new discovery! share with someone who had same taste in clothing with me

here it is ^___^

besides beautiful outfits,she also shared some tips about hair styling,check it out !
i love the way she wearing included shoes and dress! :)

so fast,next monday will be the first day of chinese new year! my new shoes,new clothes,and of course a new bag! actually im searching for a bag since long time,but who knows,jiahui gift me a bag as my birthday present!but i need another bigger size bag :) hehe,red shirt,red shorts and red shoes too!


 yay!finally i got mayday latest album! i asked my neighbour who are studying in taiwan help me to buy!and fortunately,he bought the version that i want (i didnt tell him which version i want)i paid him RM40,thank you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment